May 10, 2013

Button it up

Hello happy Friday ! It's time for a new challenge here at Stampin' for the weekend but before we get to that its time for me (Suzie) to share the winner and top 3 from last weeks Die cuts and punches challenge.
So the winner of our surprise package is
congratulations I hope you enjoy your prize :)
Please e mail us with your postal address!
And here is my top 3
Right onto this weeks challenge which is {drumroll please !}
Button it up
Yep we want to see lots of buttons on your projects.
And this time we have 2 fabulous sponsors for you 

Whose images the DT have used.
who have lots of fab digital paper kits at their store here.
and some of our DT have used these fabby papers..
Without further ado here is the super inspiration from the DT










Fabulous Buttoned creations I'm sure you will agree and now it's over to you!
There are 2 wks for you to join in!
Much love
The SFTW DT

11 comments:

  1. Awesome and gorgeous DT cards, love the challenge..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Fabby cards from the Dt's and congrats to the winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3!!! I'm so happy!
    Congrats to the other winners and thanks for the great challenges and awesome DT inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I have emailed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT designs and thank you for your great challenge..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my link does not seem to have loaded correctly...I will come back later and try again...not sure if the linky is working properly..this is my post;
    http://jane-janesjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/my-2nd-baby-billie-guest-designer-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing cards DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful challenge and I loved all the awesome inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry. Just saw your limited enterys. Please delete my second entry.
    Thanks a head and sorry again.
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.